The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Buy New: $51.99
as of 8/20/2014 23:19 CDT details
- Sales Rank:1,553
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Helpful interactive map functionality that players can draw notes on the using the stylus that allows players to quickly mark spots in the game world for later exploration, or to note them as already explored.
- A whole new adventure in the Legend of Zelda series set in the years following the events of The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
- Links new AI ally, The Phantom (from the previous game in the series), whose bulk and immunities to dangerous elements like fire and magma, make him valuable in combat and in subterranean lava-filled levels.
- New propulsion and problem-solving game mechanics through Link's new in-game train which he uses as transport, and must be maneuvered and utilized to deal with obstacles.
- New in-game items and weapons like the Whirlwind, which Link uses to move items and overturn enemies, a whip, useful both in combat and in platforming, as well as his train's cannon, which can shoot bombs into the distance.
Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NTRPBKIE 299
| The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is an action/adventure game for the Nintendo DS and DSi that sets Link, the iconic hero of the Legend of Zelda series, on a daring new adventure. The game provides players with a new story, more puzzles, a new mode of transportation--by train--and a new companion in combat, the Phantom. Together these offer up new possibilities for problem-solving, adventure and fun to both longtime and new fans of the franchise alike. Propulsion and Problem-solving |
One of the most prominent features of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is the ability to travel by rail throughout the game. When Link conducts the train, players enjoy a satisfying combination of action and real-time puzzle solving as they determine which track to take and how to best manipulate their speed. When on the train, Link must plot the best route to the end of the line around ever-moving obstacles. While en route, Link might need to fire an onboard cannon at enemies who attack the train or sound the whistle to scare animals off the tracks.
| | New adventure, a new means of transport, and a new companion.
In The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Link has a valuable new companion in combat and puzzle-solving, the Phantom. A faceless knight in a hulking suit of armor with immunities to dangerous elements like fire and magma, the Phantom responds to Link's directional commands. Players can simply tap the Phantom with their stylus to take command of him, then draw a line on the touch screen to direct him where to go. He will engage enemies automatically when he comes within range of them. The stout Phantom can also be used as a platform to carry Link above and over dangers, or even run interference to block Link from harm or help finish off an enemy. New In-game Items
Spirit Tracks also introduces a variety of new items and weapons to The Legend of Zelda franchise. One of the most notable is the Whirlwind, which Link uses to move items and overturn enemies. Players activate this by blowing into the microphone of the Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system. Other new items include a whip, useful both in combat and in platforming, as well as his train's cannon, which can shoot bombs into the distance. Map Functionality
As with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, in Spirit Tracks players can look forward to helpful interactive map functionality. The game map appears on the system's top screen, as opposed to the action on the bottom, and players can draw notes on the in-game maps using the stylus on the touch screen. This allows players to quickly mark spots in the game world of note for later exploration, or to note them as already explored.
New train transport.
Impressive boss battles.
Easy to use maps.
Powered by Outdoor Cushions on Sale
carseat-covers.us is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information display
Copyright www.carseat-covers.us - All Rights Reserved. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.